Bursting discs (also known as rupture discs) are critical instruments designed to burst when pressure within production equipment exceeds a certain threshold by breaking down, stopping the process to prevent or mitigate hazardous events.
At DUTA, we offer one of the broadest product ranges of bursting discs for pressure relief in the world especially in China.
Our bursting disc.
(1) it is suitable for slurry, viscous and corrosive process media. In this case, the safety valve does not work.
(2) small inertia, which can react quickly to the rapidly rising pressure.
(3) in case of fire or other accidents, the bursting disc may be used as an additional relief device after the main relief device is opened.
(4) there is no leakage, which is suitable for pressure vessels with expensive or toxic media.
(5) there are many specifications and models, which can be made of various materials and have strong adaptability.
(6) easy to maintain and replace.